If you are looking for a Voice Over IP system (VoIP) to either replace or supplement your existing traditional phone network, we can most certainly help you. Our initial installation process is no-nonsense and our ongoing maintenance will ensure that your phone systems are more reliable and the frequency of any downtime is significantly reduced.
In a nutshell, a Voice Over IP System (or VoIP for short) is an implementation of the PBX (Private Branch eXchange) system, in which phone and voice data is delivered over the network itself and only uses the traditional phone line for outgoing calls. This methodology is excellent for businesses as it means everyone on the same network (even people in other offices geographically distributed) can talk for significantly less than if they were using a traditional phone system.
Investing in an IP PBX makes a lot of sense, not only for new companies buying a phone system, but also for companies who already have a PBX. An IP PBX delivers such significant savings in management, maintenance, and ongoing call costs, that upgrading to an IP PBX is the preferred choice for many companies. VOIP is the future and more and more companies are moving to it and saving on the telecommunications cost.
ITGenie can demonstrate VoIP PBX equipment on your current site. We will also do a comprehensive analysis for the current network set-up and provide a recommended solution. Is your business ready for VoIP?
See some of the benefits below:
- · Significant cost savings of 40% to 60% on bills
- · Scalable and stackable for future growth from 30-60 plus handsets
- · Reduced phone wiring costs and power adapters as company grows
- · Better customer service & productivity
- · Flexibility to work from remote locations
- · Software phone mobility
- · Automated voice attendants provides your company a professional image
- · Phone and fax duet service
- · Functionality like conference calling, call park, pickup, paging and many more.